Your body is your temple: an incredibly organized, intricate, and well-functioning machine that needs to be in optimal shape for you to feel your best and live a life you love. When symptoms of sickness, lethargy, or depression arise (among many), it is a sign that your internal environment is un-well, and there is necessity for cleansing, regenation, and resolve.
Soothe your body, take care of your soul, and enhance your health by receiving some of the various modalities Amanda is trained in and qualified to offer:
- Cost: $45
- Length: 1 Hour
- Location: In-Person (Boulder, Colorado)
A Certified Reflexology Practitioner (Level 1) through the Yoga and Massage School in Thailand (with renowned Kraijakkri Rungrosakulporn who has based his teachings from Dr. Jivaka Komarpaj – physician of Buddha 2,500 years ago), Amanda is well-studied in the art of reflexology and can support your healing journey with this modality.
What is Reflexology?
Simply, Reflexology is a non-intrusive complementary health therapy based on the theory that the feet, lower leg, hands, face, and ears correspond with different areas of the body,.
Amanda works with 62 different points on the feet and ley lines in the legs, hands, and head to help remove crystalline uric acid blockages corresponding with different systems within the body. Stimulating the nerve endings and clearing this form of calcification can provide blood flow, oxygenation, relaxation, improved rate of healing, and speed detoxification within a client’s body.
What to Expect:
Many clients report a general sense of well-being after a treatment, feel more relaxed, and experience improved rate of healing (as all systems can be manipulated through the feet).
When you book a session with Amanda, you will receive the following:
- Detox Foot Bath with Epsom Salt to remove dead skin, draw impurities out, and generate a sense of calm and well-being.
- A 45-1 hour Reflexology Session working with the feet, ley lines in the lower leg and thigh, and a small amount of accupressure in the head and hands.
- An overview of different systems which are ‘weak’ or affected in your body, and suggestions (including nutritional principles and lifestyle factors) to benefit these areas.
~ Booking a 3-session package is recommended for optimal healing;Receive a discount by booking sessions in advance! ~
If you’re ready to experience Reflexology and improved rate of healing,
Contact Amanda and book a session now!
Abdominal Massage & Castor Oil Pack:
Personal Training & Group Fitness:
- Cost: To be Determined
- Length: To be Determined
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
Exercise is an essential part of healing… but most people don’t enjoy moving their body as much as they could. For that reason, ACE-certified Personal Trainer Amanda Froelich is committed to helping provide safe, effective, and fun fitness instruction for every individual and their unique body.
The benefits of exercise are endless!
- Reduces Stress
- Boosts feel-good chemicals
- Improves self-confidence
- Oxygenates your cells (improve life)
- Prevents cognitive decline
- Alleviates anxiety
- Boosts brain power
- Sharpens memory… and many, many more!
Because the human body is meant to move (and thrives when it does), Amanda offers personal fitness training one-on-one, or occasionally in group classes.
Her speciality and focus(es) are:
- Weight Loss & Improved Self-Confidence
- Pylometric Group Training Exercises
- Aging with Grace (low-weight strength-building for elders)
- Zumba and Dance Party Working Out
- Yoga & Meditative Practice
- Guiding Nature Hikes & Trail Runs
Amanda has been a certified Personal Trainer for 3 ½ years (through the American Council of Exercise), and has experience working one-on-one and leading group fitness classes for over 6 years. From hiking in the soggy trails of Costa Rica to the freezing mountain caps of South Dakota, she’s an experienced exercise enthusiast who can help you make and exceed your fitness and lifestyle goals.