My, oh my. Spring has definitely arrived and I am loving this weather. How about you? In just a couple of short months, a secret project will be unveiled that is literally turning my life upside down. I can’t wait to share it with you!
For now, enjoy this delectable vegan Minestrone soup recipe which won over bellies and hearts at the latest Sturgis Yoga Retreat, held in Galena, South Dakota. So many people requested the recipe and because it is a healthy, easy-to-make one, I could only comply.
Recipe pictures are courtesy of Vegan Heaven, as I haven’t had the opportunity to photograph it properly yet. Thanks for your patience!
Vegan Minestrone Soup [Easy]
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon EV Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 1 stalk Celery (diced)
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 – 28 oz can Crushed Tomatoes
- 4 ounces Green Beans (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 1 cup fresh Spinach leaves
- 1 can White Beans
- 1 cup Elbow Rice Pasta (dry)
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 3/4 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot add the olive oil, onion, garlic, carrots and celery
- Cook until the veggies have softened, about 5 minutes
- Add all remaining ingredients except the pasta
- Bring to a boil
- Add the pasta and cook until the pasta is cooked
- Ladle out and enjoy!
I served this recipe with a side salad and mashed chickpea wraps during the yoga retreat.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you did, please comment your thoughts below and share this resource!