Hey, beautiful friends!
Wow oh WOW. There’s a lot I need to update you on, but that will wait until the next recipe I post. Baked Vegan Cinna Buns, anyone?
In the meantime, I hope you can get in on the NEXT EVENT planned for July 2016.
The FIRST Black Hills Yoga Conference is taking place in 2016, and I am so grateful and excited to be a part of it.
There will be SO many teachers sharing their wisdom and leading classes, and yours truly will also be leading a class on HEALING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD.
This is a REALLY important topic to me, lovelies, as when I was 15 years old, I was suffering from anorexia, bulimia, and body dysmorphia.
Some days I still get hit with it, but other days I recognize my worth is based on MORE than my physical appearance – despite what I may look like – and I find grace in God and my purpose.
During my session at the 2016 BLACK HILLS YOGA CONFERENCE, I will be discussing:
- My personal journey overcoming body dysmorphia and eating disorder issues
- The science behind food, and how high-quality, organic, and nutrient-dense food can nourish your body and help you heal – no ‘medicine’ required
- Basic understanding on what prompts emotional eating and how to heal the root cause of your food and body weight issues
- How to prepare delicious and satisfying plant-based cuisine that leaves you feeling energized and happy after a meal
- The basics required to get started making ‘food your medicine’, plus a free gift to help you out in the kitchen
- …and more!
Please check out the website to learn more and sign up for the conference!
I am SO excited for the opportunity to assist YOU on your journey, and can’t wait to see you there!