Hey lovely individuals!
I’m so glad you could join me here on MandyBloomsRaw because I love sharing healthy recipes and how easy it is to get healthy, bloom with confidence, and gain awesome vitality.
Here in Costa Rica I’m volunteering as a raw and vegan chef at Finca De Vida, a lovely health retreat place where healthy-minded travelers trickle in.
You can read about some of my adventures here at TravelFruitLove and check out the video of visiting Nyaca Waterfall (one of the world’s #10 waterfalls)
We also visited the beach north of San Dominical and had a great day opening coconuts and playing in the water.
Now for the reason for this post… A few guests requested a demo of a 3-course meal to be prepared, so of course we had a blast creating the following! Check out that video as well!
The recipes follow!
Raw & Vegan Avo-Basil Pesto Pasta
2 1/2 Large Zucchini
1 Lemon, juiced
1-3 Garlic cloves
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 Cup Fresh Basil
2 Tbsp Extra VIrgin Olive Oil
Dash Black Papper
1/2 –1 Tomato, diced
1) Using a spiralizer, spiralize zucchini to form pasta noodles. Dab a small amount of oil, a shake of sea salt, and a squeeze of lemon. Massage with your hands so they’ll soften and set aside.
2) In a high-speed blender, add all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
3) Pour over noodles and let marinate for at least a half an hour.
4) Separate into serving dishes and add diced tomato. Enjoy!
Raw Greek Salad Dressing
1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)
1 Tbsp Raw Honey or Agave
1/4 Cup Basil – packed
1/4 medium Tomato
1 tbsp Onion
2 Garlic Cloves
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1) In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
2) Pour over a huge salad with chopped greens (romaine, mustard greens, and bok choy were our greens), tomato, onion, cucumber, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped basil, and even a raw feta cheese if you so desire.
Creamy & Healing Celery Soup
Walnut Milk (1 Cup Walnuts, 3 Cups of Water blended and strained with a nut-milk bag. Save the pulp for cookies or crackers)
2 Cups Celery
Dash of Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger Root
2 Cloves Garlic
1) In a high-speed blender, combine soup until emulsified. If you have a Vita-Mix, let blend until warm (approximately 3-4 minutes).
2) Serve and enjoy!
There you are! These three recipes made one heck of a dinner, hopefully you’ll enjoy them as well!
Many blessings – Enliven your Life with Fruits & Veggies!
P.S. Check out my latest post at amandafroelich.com –> Your Body Can Heal…Just Let it!