Cheezy Flax Crackers
This raw recipe is inspired by the childhood favorite ‘Cheez Its’ and is waaaay healthier and yummier!
2 cups Flaxseed
1 cup Cashews
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
1 Carrot, chopped
1 Lemon, juice
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
drizzle of agave or 1 tsp xylitol
1. Grind flaxseed into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on texflex (or parchment paper) sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6 hours.
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.