(Pssst – 5 days until I receive my new camera – better pics to come quite soon!)
Do you remember the days of creamy Campbell’s tomato soup? Perhaps you were sick, maybe you just loved the flavor, or possibly your parents just fed it to you because it was convenient and cheap.
Regardless – such option definitely isn’t the best for health… But when you’re in a pinch for time or are just craving something similar, let this delectable recipe be your alternative.
In fact, it’s so good it will soon become your #1 choice.
A living foods recipe like this is abundantly rich in anti-oxidants, lycopene, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and other life-affirming nutrients.
- 2 Cups Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Cashews
- ½ Cup Water
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- 1 small Garlic Clove
- ¼ Cup Basil Leaves
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Dash or three of Black Pepper
- ½ Cup more diced tomatoes (not blended)
- Blend all ingredients (except your diced tomatoes) in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in individual bowls, top with fresh herb garnish, diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Will keep 1-3 days in an air-tight container.
Enjoy it’s simplicity, and don’t forget to share this recipe with others who may be intrigued by it’s ease of making.
(I so miss my good camera – but that will soon change!) As shared on Instagram, this raw tomato soup was served with a delightful treat of sprouted raw vegan buckwheat bread sandwiches.
Also – did you see this new recipe format? Yep, Bloom for Life is getting fancy. Now you can easily print these recipes or save them for a later date.
Bloom for Life, because you deserve nothing less!