Hello healthy dessert lovers!
I am officially in transit after having left the Farm of Life(the incredible place I made and captured a lot of these incredible creations…) and have found time in all the busy-work on the laptop to share this incredible recipe.
Mango / Papaya Cheesecake
It sounds so good because it really is.
Fruity, delicious, and a memoir from the tropics.
AND… Check out this video of me serving up one of my last dinners at FInca de Vida. Subscribe to my friend too! She’s pretty rad.
- 1½ Cup Almonds or Pecans
- 10 Dates
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
- (Optional): 1-2 tsp Agave or Raw Honey (to ensure stickiness)
- 4 Cups Cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 12 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 2 tsp pure, alcohol-free Vanilla extract
- ½ cup liquid sweetener
- 2 cups mango, peeled and diced
- 2 cups papaya, peeled and diced
- Process almonds in a food processor until finely ground. Add in 10 dates (you may need more for stickiness), shredded coconut, and vanilla. If it still doesn't hold together, add in your extra dates and optional sweetener.
- Press into a cheesecake tin. Set in the freezer to chill while you make your fillings.
- You are going to make TWO batches - one mango, one papaya. You will split all filling ingredients in half (except mango and papaya) and either blend one at a time, or in two different blenders.
- For example: Blend 2 cups cashews, 6 Tbsp coconut oil, 1 lemon, juiced, 1 tsp vanilla extract, ¼ cup sweetener, and fruit of choice in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. .
- The first filling, hold onto ⅛ cup for topping purposes. Pour into cheesecake tin. Set in freezer until you are ready to pour second topping.
- Blend second filling. Pour on top of first filling.
- Finally, pour drops on top of the filling from the first batch, and swirl together to make a beautiful design.
- Chill in the fridge for 6-8 hours until hard.
- Cut into 12 slices and serve with fresh mango on top, or store in an air-tight container in the freezer.
Interested in where I’m headed next? Check out my travel blog, Travel Fruit Love.
And please subscribe(and get a free E-book while you’re at it)! There are some big projects about to be released for Bloom for Life and you do not want to miss them.
A 7-Day Meal Plan with detailed recipes, two shopping lists, a FAQ, and more!
“Inviting in Light” – 12 Steps to Create Vibrant Health & Accept the Life You Deserve is just about to be released… and then it will be going into review mode before put on sites like Amazon and sold on this site!
This online hub aims to offer inspiration for personal empowerment and healthy transformation. Thanks so much for being a part of it. I’m excited to see how we all flourish as we bloom throughout this journey together!
Bloom for Life! You deserve nothing less.
XOXO Amanda Froelich